Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, October 8, 2018

Marvelous Monday #21

Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 21st in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday".  Perhaps in a small way I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings.  
Last week in this post:http://joyfulheartcreationsanddesigns.blogspot.com/2018/10/marvelous-monday-20.html I mentioned that I would like to share some Thanksgiving projects. Today I have a sweet, and meaningful Thanksgiving card. The sentiment is the same I used in the project from last week.  I like to show how a sentiment can be used in more than one project or card.
Today's Scripture:
"Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord himself is the Rock eternal" Isaiah 26:4.

May you have a Marvelous Monday.
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment