Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, October 1, 2018

Marvelous Monday #20

Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 20th in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday".  Perhaps in a small way I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings.  
Today is October 1, 2018 which means we will soon be thinking of the Holidays. One Holiday that perhaps gets overlooked is Thanksgiving.  I would like to share a few ideas for Thanksgiving over the next couple of weeks.
Thanksgiving is a time to "gather & give thanks".  My project today is a small decorated box stamped with the sentiment "gather & give thanks" inside the box are some mini cards with the stamped sentiment "I'm thankful for" where you can write things you are thankful for. My plans are to have these as place settings at our Thanksgiving table. I'm sharing my results today:


Today's Scripture;
"But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be give to you as well".
Matthew 6:33.

May you have a "Marvelous Monday".





No comments:

Post a Comment