Creative Retreat In A Box

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Terrific Tuesday #9-Bonus Tuesday In The Month Of June

Welcome to Terrific Tuesday #9
With an extra Tuesday in June, I thought I would share something a little different.
Whenever I can, I like to spend time outside, going for walks, being near water and nature.
This past weekend, I was at my brother's cabin and enjoyed some time sitting on the dock, listening to the waves come in. While I was sitting there, I had some visitors join me and I was able to capture the moment in the photo below:


Today's Scripture Reading:
"Know this well, then. Take it to heart right now: God is in Heaven above; God is on Earth below. He's the only God there is."  Deuteronomy 4:39

May you have a Terrific Tuesday and a blessed week.

Patty


No comments:

Post a Comment