Creative Retreat In A Box

Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Terrific Tuesday #29-My Creating Process

 ~Hello, and welcome to Terrific Tuesday #29~
On November 14, 2020,  I was a vendor at the Farmers Market this past Saturday, selling my handmade cards and small gifts. We used caution by wearing masks, using hand sanitizer, and maintaining 6 ft social distance because of the pandemic. This was my first time setting up since January; it was nice to be back.
Here are a few photos of my set up:

If you are looking for some unique, one of a kind, handmade cards and gifts, my Joyful Heart Gift Shop
has a wide variety to choose from.
Today's Scripture Readings:
"I am leaving you with a gift-a peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift world cannot give. So don't be troubled or afraid." John 14:27.

May you have a Terrific Tuesday and a blessed week.

Patty






No comments:

Post a Comment