Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, May 28, 2018

Mavelous Monday #2

Today is a second in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday". Is that even possible?  Perhaps in a small way I can help. Feel free to give me your thoughts.  I apologize this is a little late, for a Monday, since today was Memorial Day, I was busy with family.  Perhaps you will be reading this on Tuesday.
I appreciate your insight and that you are still with me here at Joyful Heart Creations And Designs. As always, I'm available to help with your crafting projects. Have a "Marvelous Monday".
Today I would like to share some gift bags using white bags as the canvas, I decorated them with patterned paper, and added a little ribbon.  Also, included is a matching card.  

 One other thing I like offer to help make it a "Marvelous Monday" is some Scripture verses that focus on God's love for us:
 John 3:16For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
May you have a "Marvelous Monday"


No comments:

Post a Comment