Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, June 4, 2018

Marvelous Monday #3


Today is the third in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday". Is that even possible? Perhaps in a small way I can help. Feel free to give me your thoughts. 
I appreciate your insight and that you are still with me here at Joyful Heart Creations And Designs. As always, I'm available to help with your crafting projects. 
Since Father's Day is drawing near, I thought I would share some Father's Day Cards.  Sometimes it can be hard to find patterned paper with a masculine theme.  This patterned paper fits the bill perfectly.



A little something to tuck in your card is this bookmark with the following Bible Verse:
"For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:6

This bookmark could also be tucked into a graduation card.




May you have a "Marvelous Monday."


No comments:

Post a Comment