Creative Retreat In A Box

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

A Whole World Of Color

Hi
On my blog I share many projects using products from Stampin Up because in my honest and humble opinion, Stampin Up offers the best quality products. With their unique color coordination from ink, paper, embellishments and other products you can be rest assured that everything will coordinate.  Their colors are arragned in coordinating color families this helps perfect the look and feel of your projects.  Below is their freshley revamped color collections:
As I continue to share projects on my blog, I will list the products I'm using with links to where you can purchase them on my website.


Below is my website where you look at the many products Stampin' Up offers and if you see something you would like to purchase you can place an order directly on my website and your order will be shipped directly to you.  Or email me with your order and I can take care of it for you.
Have a wonderful day.
Shop 24/7 With Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment