Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, June 18, 2018

Marvelous Monday #5

Hello,
Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 5th in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday".  Perhaps in a small way I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings.

This past weekend was my niece's graduation party.  We wanted to have a unique party favor for her.  My sister and I brainstormed a little and thought of using the Hershey Hugs. We put pastel shreddie in clear acetate boxes and added five Hershey Hugs.  Using my computer I typed up the words "Thank you for coming to my party. Hugs from Ashley", I also added a photo of of a Hershey Hug. Here are the photos of the end result.


We also found an idea online using Mentos candies,we wrapped them in white card stock and then tied with a bow.  Here is a photo of how those turned out:
Scripture reading for today:
"Whatever you do, work heartily as for the Lord and not for men." Colossians 3:23.

May you have a "Marvelous Monday"




No comments:

Post a Comment