Creative Retreat In A Box

Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Terrific Tuesday-#103-My Creating Process

~Hello, and welcome to Terrific Tuesday #103~
This month, I'm sharing my creative process is a little different. It's actually about a painting class I attended with my three daughters. Although I have little experience with painting, the venue where the painting class was held did not require any painting experience, which I really appreciated. An artist-led us on the steps to take to create the painting, and he gave suggestions on how to use the paintbrushes and mix colors. Overall we were free to paint as we chose. I found the painting very relaxing and enjoyed visiting with our family. It was so neat to see how each of our paintings was different and unique to each of us. Below is the result of my painting:

Today's Scripture reading:
"He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death' or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." Revelation 21:4 (NIV)

May you have a Terrific Tuesday and a blessed week.

Patty


No comments:

Post a Comment