Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, December 31, 2018

Marvelous Monday #33

Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 33rd in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday".  Perhaps in a small way I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings. 
Today is New Year's  Eve. I want to take this time to say Happy New Year to you and your family. May God pour out His blessing to you in 2019.
I'm excited to share a series of cards from a newly released card kit called "Made To Bloom".  The kit contains everything you need to create 12 cards 4 each of 3 designs. Today I will share the "Thank You So Much!" card.  Perhaps you are in need of some Thank You cards for the many gifts you received from the Christmas Season. I think this cards is so beautiful.  Hope you think so as well:

Be sure to check back next week for another card from this kit.
Today's Scripture:
"Come to me, all you who are weary and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

May you have a "Marvelous Monday".
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment