Creative Retreat In A Box

Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Terrific Tuesday #87-Product Of The Month

 ~Hello, and welcome to Terrific Tuesday #87~
This month I'm featuring Multipurpose Liquid Glue. This is my go-to adhesive when I create handmade cards and small gifts. I like the fact that when I use this product, it gives me a little wiggle room to get my paper and embellishments straightened to my project before it dries. The other nice thing about the Multipurpose Liquid Glue is that it creates a strong bond giving me confidence that my project won't fall apart and it dries clear.

If you would like to purchase products from Stampin Up, feel free to contact me. I would be happy to help you with your order. My contact form is on the sidebar of this blog.


Today's Scripture reading,
"Because of the Lord's great love, we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. I say to myself, 'The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for Him.'" - Lamentations 3:22-24 (NIV)

May you have a Terrific Tuesday and a blessed week.
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment