Creative Retreat In A Box

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Terrific Tuesday #86-My Creating Process

 ~Hello, and welcome to Terrific Tuesday #86~
With Christmas coming on Saturday, December 25, 2021, I like to give my coworkers a little something.
So I packaged up some tea bags along with some mints. I found this cute poem about tea that I included with the tea bags. I would also like to share the poem with you: 
On Christmas Day,
At half-past three,
Make yourself a cup of tea,
I'll think of you,
You think of me,
Underneath the Christmas tree

Here is a photo of my presentation for each of my coworkers:

Today's Scripture reading:
"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."
Isaiah 9:6

May you have a Terrific Tuesday and a blessed week.

Patty




No comments:

Post a Comment