Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, January 13, 2020

Marvelous Monday #87

Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 87th in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday."  Perhaps in a small way, I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings.
Last week, I mentioned that Stampin Up has released some new products for the New Year.  Today, I would like to share an all-inclusive card kit called Three Cheers For You.  This kit includes all the supplies to create 12 cards-3 each of 4 designs and a beautiful designer box to store the cards:
Card Kit-Three Cheers For You


If you would like to purchase products I share here on my blog, feel free to contact me. My contact form is on the side-bar of this blog.
Today's Scripture Reading:
"For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

May you have a Marvelous Monday and a blessed week.

Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment