Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, January 6, 2020

Marvelous Monday #86-Happy New Year!

Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 86th in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday."  Perhaps in a small way, I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings.
Hi and Happy New Year 2020!. Our first Monday of the New Year.  I have a fun little project for you today.
Stampin Up has released a collection of new products and I'm excited to share some 3"x3" note cards and envelopes called Best Dressed. This card size is nice to add to a gift or surprise someone by putting the card on their desk, dresser, nightstand or in someone's lunchbox.  The cards have a water wash printed on the front of the card.  Using a stamp set called Beautiful Bouquet, I simply stamped over the water wash and added 3 rhinestones to the side. 
3"x3" Best Dressed Note Cards And Envelopes




Stamp Set Used-Beautiful Bouquet
If you would like to purchase products I share on my blog, feel free to contact me.  My contact form is on the side-bar of this blog.
Today's Scripture Reading:
"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new."  2 Corinthians 5:17

May you have a "Marvelous Monday". 
Patty


No comments:

Post a Comment