Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, December 30, 2019

Marvelous Monday #85

Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 85th in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday."  Perhaps in a small way, I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings.
As we end the year 2019, I want to take this time to thank you for visiting my blog each Monday.  I hope that you have come to enjoy the projects I share each week.
Today's projects are using a stamp set called Beautiful Friendship. The sentiments on this stamp set read "So Very Happy to Know You",  "I Love Our Beautiful Friendship", "Birthdays Are The Best Days", and "A Very Big Congratulations And Best Wishes To You":


Projects Using Stamp Set
Stamp Set-Beautiful Friendship
If you would like to purchase products I share here on my blog, feel free to contact me.  My contact form is on the side-bar of this blog.
Today's Scripture Readings:
"The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world."  John 1:9

May you have a Marvelous Monday and a blessed week.

Patty











No comments:

Post a Comment