Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, December 23, 2019

Marvelous Monday #84-Merry Christmas!



Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 84th in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday."  Perhaps in a small way, I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings.
This is the Monday before Christmas.  I would like to take this time to say Merry Christmas to you and your family.  How will you be celebrating Christmas? For me, I will have dinner with my three daughters tomorrow, on Christmas Eve.  Lasagna and salad are on the menu.  On Christmas Day, we share a meal and fellowship with my extended family. We also play the dice game, which has become a family tradition for many years. 
Today, I have a quick idea to make your own wrapping paper if you have a small gift to wrap.  Simply take a piece of computer paper and stamp images onto the computer paper.  The stamping can be done any way you would like it to be.  On my sample, I took the stamp set called Perfectly Plaid and stamped Merry Christmas in red and the trees in green. My only suggestion would be to leave a little bit of open space.

Stamp Set Used-Perfectly Plaid


Random Stamping On Computer Paper
Wrapped Gift Using Stamped Computer Paper




If you would like to purchase products I share here on my blog, feel free to contact me.  My contact form is on the side-bar of this blog.
Today's Scripture Reading:
"And the angel said to them. Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people.  For unto you is born this day in the city of David a savior who is Christ the Lord. " Luke 2:10-11

May you have a Marvelous Monday and very Merry Christmas.

Patty




















No comments:

Post a Comment