Creative Retreat In A Box

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Terrific Tuesday #35-Bonus Tuesday In The Month Of December

 ~Hello and welcome to Terrific Tuesday #35~
With an extra Tuesday in December, I like to share photos I take when I go on my walks.
The weather here in Minnesota has been mild for this time of year. As I type this, we do not have any snow, which is unusual. Generally, we have snow cover in December. The pond is in the center of the loop I walk, which is about 2.5 miles. It was so peaceful and serene.


I always like to provide a link to my Joyful Heart Gift Shop if you are looking for some handmade greeting cards or small gifts.

Today's Scripture reading:
Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning. Psalm 30:5.

May you have a Terrific Tuesday and a blessed week.

Patty



No comments:

Post a Comment