Creative Retreat In A Box

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Terrific Tuesday #33-My Creating Process

~Hello and welcome to Terrific Tuesday #33~
When I create projects, I always like to seek products from Stampin Up because of the quality and color coordination. This year, they offered a Christmas Countdown Project Kit that included all the elements to create an 11"x11" sized box that houses 25 mini boxes to be decorated. I decided to decorate one for each of my three adult daughters. It was fun to come up with ideas to put inside the mini boxes. Some of the things I put in the boxes were-Bible verses, quotes, candy, toothbrush holders, and mini-post-it notes. I gave them right before December 1st so they could open a box each day until December 25th. So far, they are really enjoying opening the boxes. Here is a photo of the three of the completed boxes:

If you are looking for some unique handmade greeting cards or small gifts, my Joyful Heart Gift Shop
offers a selection to choose from.

Today's Scripture reading:
"Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me." John 4:16.

May you have a Terrific Tuesday and a blessed week.

Patty





No comments:

Post a Comment