Creative Retreat In A Box

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Terrific Tuesday #4-Product Of The Month

Hello and welcome to Terrific Tuesday #4
~Favorite product spotlight~
I will be sharing once a month some of my favorite products used in creating handmade cards.
 Hand-held punches are one of the go-to items I use. Punches are easy to use, and they add interest and depth. I have an extensive collection of hand-held punches, I decided to narrow it down to the balloon bouquet punch.
The first step is to unlock the punch and turn it upside down to punch out the balloons. Here, I'm punching out two sets, one set in patterned paper, and another set in a coordinating color of card stock.




I then add these pieces to my card base, stamp a sentiment, and here is the finished card:


It will be fun for me to share once a month some of my favorite products I use to create handmade cards.
In my Joyful Heart Gift Shop  I offer a wide variety of cards and small gifts for purchase.
Today's Scripture Reading:
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

May you have a Terrific Tuesday and a blessed week.

Patty










No comments:

Post a Comment