Creative Retreat In A Box

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Terrific Tuesday #3-My Creating Process

Hello and welcome to Terrific Tuesday #3. 
Creating handmade cards involves a process. Today, I would like to share my process.
  • Select the card base and cut to 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".
  • With a bone folder, score the card base in half to get a nice crease.
  • Select patterned paper, cut to size desired. On this card, I will be cutting the patterned paper to 4" x 5 1/4".
  • Using adhesive, adhere the patterned paper to the card base.
  • Stamp desired sentiment with ink.
  • Clean the stamp.
  • Punch out the sentiment.
  • Using the same punch-I select a card stock that coordinates with the patterned paper.
  • I then glue this punch piece to the stamped piece.
  • To add depth and dimension to the stamped piece I place foam dots on the back.
  • Attach to the card.
  • Hooray! Here is my finished card. 😃








Hopefully, you enjoyed seeing this process.
My Etsy Shop has a variety of cards and gifts to choose from. You are welcome to visit here:
 Joyful Heart Gift Shop.

Today's Scripture Readings:
"But with God everything is possible." Matthew 19:26
May you have a Terrific Tuesday and a blessed week.

Patty












No comments:

Post a Comment