Creative Retreat In A Box

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Terrific Tuesday #2-What To Write In A Birthday Card

Hello, welcome to blog post-Terrific Tuesday #2.


When I create handmade cards, I generally leave the inside blank to allow you to add your own personalized message. Perhaps there are times that you are unsure as to what to write. Here are some ideas:
  • May your birthday be as special as you are!
  • Enjoy your special day.
  • The day is yours-have fun!
  • I hope your day brings just what it should...happiness, health, and everything good.
  • Wishing you a delightful birthday.
  • Hoping your day blooms with happiness!
  • I hope this year is a piece of cake.
Scripture verses are also nice to add to a birthday card:

  •  For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. (Ephesians 2:10)
  • For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11)
  • For through wisdom your days will be many, and years will be added to your life. (Proverbs 9:11)
  • You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. (Psalm 16:11)
  • May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed. (Psalm 20:4)
Hopefully, this has given you some ideas as to what to write in a birthday card.
 In my Joyful Heart Gift Shop I offer several birthday cards for purchase. 

Today's Scripture Readings,
"Set your mind on the things above, not on the things that are on earth." Colossians 3:2

May you have Terrific Tuesday and a blessed week.

Patty





No comments:

Post a Comment