Creative Retreat In A Box

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Terrific Tuesday #63-What To Write In Card-Thinking Of You

 Hello and welcome to Terrific Tuesday #63

If someone you know might be going through a difficult time, sending a card in the mail can be a way to brighten their day. Here are few suggestions that can help with what to write inside the card:
  • Sending a little smile your way.
  • Sending hugs, prayers, and lots of love.
  • I'm thinking of you today and wanted you to know I care.
  • You've been on my mind a lot lately.
In my Joyful Heart Gift Shop, I offer various handmade greeting cards and small gifts for purchase.

Today's Scripture reading:
"Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men." Colossians 3:23

May you have a Terrific Tuesday and a blessed week.







No comments:

Post a Comment