Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, December 3, 2018

Marvelous Monday #29

Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 29th  in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday".  Perhaps in a small way I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings. 
As I had mentioned in previous blog posts, I would be sharing Christmas ideas.  Today, I would like to share a small Christmas gift that would last all year long. This is a magnetic calendar that can be put on any magnetic surface. I hope you like my result:

Today's Scripture reading:
"In this world you will have trouble. But take heart, I have overcome the world."  John 16:33.

May you have a "Marvelous Monday".

Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment