Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, December 17, 2018

Marvelous Monday #31

Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 31st in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday".  Perhaps in a small way I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings. 
I would like to continue with Christmas ideas. Today I'm sharing a quick, fun little gift to give as a stocking stuffer, coworkers, family and friends.  I wrapped Hershey chocolate nuggets with Christmas patterned paper. Simply cut Christmas patterned paper to 1"x3" and wrap around the Hershey nugget and tape to the back of the nugget. I then put 5 of them in a small cellophane bag.  The "For You" was stamped on white card stock.  I also punched a scallop circle and attached to the cellophane bag. Here is my result:

Today's Scripture:
"But you, Lord, do not be far from me.  You are my strength; come quickly to me."
Psalm 22:19

May you have a "Marvelous Monday".

Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment