Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, January 7, 2019

Marvelous Monday #34

Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 34th in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday".  Perhaps in a small way I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings. 
Here we are-the first Monday in 2019. A New Year and new beginnings.  Do you have any goals or things you would like to accomplish in the New Year? If so, I would love to hear about them.
 One of my goals is to organize all my old photos of my children when they were growing up.  I'll keep you posted on how I plan to accomplish this.
 I'm excited to share another card from the "Made To Bloom" card kit.  "Thinking of You" is always a nice card to have on hand to send to someone to let them know you are thinking of them, no matter what they may be going through.  This card would be sure to brighten their day:

Be sure to check back next week for the third card from this "Made To Bloom" card kit.
Today's Scripture:
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous.  Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."  Joshua 1:9

May you have a "Marvelous Monday".

Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment