Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, August 20, 2018

Marvelous Monday #14

Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 14th in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday". Perhaps in a small way I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings.
Today I'm sharing something "Simple & Sweet"-really, really it is.
Using a clear case, some patterned paper, add a mini notepad and pen and this is what you the end result is:

I also decorated a gift bag to put this decorated clear case in:
My plans are to create more of these cases and offer them at my Farmer's Market booth in September.
Today's Scripture:
"Anxiety weighs down the heart, but a kind word cheers it up" Proverbs 12:2
May you have a "Marvelous Monday"







No comments:

Post a Comment