Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, January 21, 2019

Marvelous Monday #36

Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 36th in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday".  Perhaps in a small way I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings. 
Well, today is the day I show how to package up all the beautiful cards that  I have been sharing the past 3 weeks from the "Made To Bloom" card kit. It's a beautiful acetate box that has yellow flowers swirled along the entire box.  The box also has a floral band wrapped around and secured to the side with adhesive. Feel free to double click the photos to see all the detail.
 This is a wonderful way to keep all the cards together, or a beautiful gift for a family member or friend:

Here are photos of all three cards. The kit makes four of each so you would have a total of twelve cards.
If you would like to make a set of these cards or if you would like to purchase a set all completed, feel free to email me. My email address is on the sidebar of this blog.
Today's Scripture:
"I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart; I will recount all of your wonderful deeds."
Psalm 9:1
Next week, I will begin sharing some Valentines Day ideas.
May you have a "Marvelous Monday"
Patty






No comments:

Post a Comment