Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, May 13, 2019

Marvelous Monday #52

Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 52nd  in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday."  Perhaps in a small way, I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings. 
Hooray! I'm celebrating 52 "Marvelous Monday" posts. I would like to share a link to the very first Marvelous Monday from last year, 2018-http://joyfulheartcreationsanddesigns.blogspot.com/2018/05/is-it-possible-to-have-marvelous-monday.html
I hope that you have come to enjoy these Marvelous Monday posts each week, and I plan to continue to offer them each week going forward.
Today I would like to share some mini 3"x3" cards in some soft, subtle colors. This is such a fun size to write a quick note to someone. Although they are too small to mail, you can always put them in a larger envelope.
If you would like to purchase items, I share here on my blog, feel free to comment below or contact me by filling out the form on the sidebar of the blog.
Today's Scripture Reading:
"Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
May you have a "Marvelous Monday."

Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment