Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, May 6, 2019

Marvelous Monday #51

Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 51st in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday."  Perhaps in a small way, I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings. 
On Sunday, May 5, 2019, here in the United States, we celebrate Mother's Day. A day set aside to honor mothers. The word mother can take on many meanings-a mom to your pets, a step-mom, perhaps you do not have any children of your own, but you are a mom to your friend's children. 
 I want to acknowledge for some of you reading my blog, Mother's Day may bring some sadness to you if your mother is no longer here, or if you have lost a child.  My heart goes out to you.
The projects I'm sharing today are an excellent way to celebrate Mother's Day.  To see the photos in more depth, simply double click the photo:
Another project I'm sharing today  are some mini albums:
 


If you would like to purchase items I share here on my blog, feel free to leave a comment below or contact me. 
My contact form is on the sidebar of this blog.
Today's Scripture Reading:
"For the Son of Man came to seek and save the lost." Luke 19:10
May you have a "Marvelous Monday."

Patty









No comments:

Post a Comment