Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, April 29, 2019

Marvelous Monday #50

Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 50th in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday".  Perhaps in a small way I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings. 
I would like to share another project from the "Gingham Gala" product suite.  The butterflies on this card, just make me smile. To see the photo in more depth, simply double click the photo:
If you would like to purchase products featured here on my blog, here is a link to my online store:
https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx. Also, if you would like purchase some completed cards, simply comment below, or contact me.  My contact form is on the sidebar of this blog.
Today's Scripture Reading:
"The Spirit of God has made me; the breath of the almighty gives me life." Job 33:4
Next week, I will share some Mother's Day ideas.
May you have a "Marvelous Monday"

Patty




No comments:

Post a Comment