Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, April 15, 2019

Marvelous Monday #48

Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 48th in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday".  Perhaps in a small way I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings. 
Today I would like to share with bunnies-cards and a book mark.  To see the projects in more depth, simply double click the photo:


rabbit bunny stamp set

 I'm sharing a link to my online store if you would like to purchase some of the products that I feature here on my blog. https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx
If you would like to create or purchase projects similar to this feel free to contact me at anytime. Feel free to leave a comment below or send me an email.  My contact form is on the sidebar of this blog.
Today's Scripture Reading:
"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." Romans 12:12.
May you have a "Marvelous Monday" and a blessed week.

Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment