Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, November 4, 2019

Marvelous Monday #77

Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 77th in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday."  Perhaps in a small way, I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings.
As we begin the first week in November, I would like to start by sharing some Christmas ideas from now until December.  To start out with, how about adding a personal touch to an ordinary gift bag? The project today has some patterned paper added to a gift bag along with a matching mini card to make the gift complete. Double click the photo see in more depth.
If you would like to purchase products I share here on my blog, feel free to contact me.  My contact form is on the sidebar of this blog.
Today's Scripture Reading:
"Let the fields be jubilant, and everything in them, let all the trees of the forest sing for joy." Psalm 96:12
May you have a Marvelous Monday and a blessed week.

Patty


No comments:

Post a Comment