Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, October 28, 2019

Marvelous Monday #76

Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 76th in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday."  Perhaps in a small way, I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings.
This week concludes my Thanksgiving ideas.  With all the mini pumpkins available, I thought it would be nice to add a tag to dress it up a little bit.  My plans are to use this as a centerpiece for our Thanksgiving table.  Perhaps this is something you would like to try as well.
If you would like to purchase products I share here on my blog, feel free to comment below or contact me.  My contact form is on the sidebar of this blog.
Today's Scripture Reading:
"Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established." Proverbs 16:3
Next week, I will begin a series of Christmas ideas.
Have a Marvelous Monday and a blessed week.

Patty




No comments:

Post a Comment