Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, October 14, 2019

Marvelous Monday #74

Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 74th in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday."  Perhaps in a small way, I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings.
Last week, I started a series of ideas for Thanksgiving, you can see what I shared in this post http://joyfulheartcreationsanddesigns.blogspot.com/2019/10/marvelous-monday-73.html  Today, I'm happy to share an idea for a gratitude journal.  I used a kraft color journal, added some patterned paper with the sentiment- "Everyday Moments."  The journal includes 24 pages, 4 each of 6 designs.  I'm also sharing some of the inside pages:
 


 

If you would like to purchase products I share here on my blog, feel free to comment below or contact me.  My contact form is on the sidebar of this blog.
Today's Scripture Reading:
"Dear friend, do not imitate what is evil, but what is good."  John 1:22
Next week, I will bring some more Thanksgiving ideas.
Have a Marvelous Monday and a blessed week.

Patty




No comments:

Post a Comment