Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, October 7, 2019

Marvelous Monday #73

Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 73rd in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday."  Perhaps in a small way, I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings.
As we begin the start of October this week, my thoughts are to share some Thanksgiving ideas over the next four weeks. To start out with, I have a Thanksgiving card using kraft color card bases, and envelopes sized 4x6.  The sentiment on this card reads, "gather together & give thanks."  When I create a card, I generally leave the inside blank to add a personal message.  On this card, I added a decorated 3x4 card from the Memories & More Magnolia Lane suite. The kraft card bases also have a silver-lined box that adds a polished finish to the inside of the card.
Stamp Set Used-Painted Harvest

Inside Of Card Using Magnolia Lane Memories & More
If you would like to purchase products I share on my blog, feel free to contact me.  My contact form is on the sidebar of this blog.
Today's Scripture Reading:
"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? Matthew 6:25-27
Next week, I will continue to share Thanksgiving ideas.
May you have a Marvelous Monday and a blessed week.
Patty





No comments:

Post a Comment