Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, September 30, 2019

Marvelous Monday #72

Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 72nd in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday."  Perhaps in a small way, I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings.
Today, I'm sharing the 5th and final card from the Looking Up card kit.  Hopefully, you have enjoyed seeing the cards from this kit.  The palm trees on the card and on the envelope along with the sentiment "I'm so very thankful for you" can offer the recipient a thoughtful way of showing how important they are to you. 


 If you would like to purchase products I share here on my blog or buy a card, feel free to contact me. My contact form is on the sidebar of this blog.
Today's Scripture Reading:
"No matter what happens, always be thankful. For this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus"
1 Thessalonians 5:18
Next week, I will begin to share some ideas for Thanksgiving.
May you have a Marvelous Monday and a blessed week.

Patty


No comments:

Post a Comment