Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, September 2, 2019

Marvelous Monday #68

Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 68th in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday."  Perhaps in a small way, I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings. 
Today is Labor Day here in the United States. This is recognized as a public holiday in honor of working people.  I'm having lunch with my three daughters today since we all have the day off from our jobs. It will be nice to visit with them.
Last week I mentioned I would be sharing some cards from a card kit called Looking Up. This kit includes enough supplies to create 15 cards, 3 each of 5 designs.  It comes packed like this:





Each card base has unique backgrounds, here is an example of one of the backgrounds:
After I stamped the sentiment Thanks So Very Much and added a copper foiled sticker, this is the finished card:

The printed envelopes are a nice added touch. If you would like to purchase a kit for yourself or if you would like to buy a finished card, feel free to contact me.  My contact form is on the sidebar of this blog.
Today's Scripture Reading:
"This is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.  Psalm 118:24.
Next week, I will share another card from this Looking Up card kit.
Until next week, may you have a Marvelous Monday and may you have a wonderful week.
Patty



No comments:

Post a Comment