Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, September 16, 2019

Marvelous Monday #70

Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 70th in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday."  Perhaps in a small way, I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings.
Today, I'm sharing another card from the Looking Up card kit.  The cards in this kit have such fun, unique backgrounds.  Hopefully, you are enjoying seeing these cards each week.
Today's card starts out with this background:
In the kit, there is a die-cut to add dimension to the card.  I stamped the sentiment "I Hear Congratulations Are In Order" this is the finished card:

How do you like the envelope with the airplane in the corner? I think it looks great:

If you would like to purchase products, I share here on my blog, feel free to contact me.  My contact form is on the sidebar this blog.
Today's Scripture Reading:
"When I'm afraid, I put my trust in You." Psalm 56:3
Next week I will be back with another card from this kit.
May you have a Marvelous Monday and a blessed week.

Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment