Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, September 23, 2019

Marvelous Moday #71

Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 71st in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday."  Perhaps in a small way, I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings.
Today I'm sharing the 4th card from the Looking Up card kit.  This card has some colorful hot air balloons.
Can you think of someone that would enjoy this card?
The envelopes are a nice added touch.  It gives the recipient a little hint of what might be inside.
If you would like to purchase products I share here on my blog, feel free to contact me.  The contact form is on the sidebar of this blog.
Today's Scripture Readings:
"Many are the plans in a person's heart. But it is the Lord's purpose that prevails." Proverbs 19:21.
Next week I will share the 5th and final card from this kit.
May you have a Marvelous Monday and a blessed week.

Patty





No comments:

Post a Comment