Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, September 9, 2019

Marvelous Monday #69

Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 69th in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday."  Perhaps in a small way, I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings. 
Last week I shared a card from a card kit called Looking Up in this post https://joyfulheartcreationsanddesigns.blogspot.com/2019/09/marvelous-monday-68.html
Today, I would like to share another card from this kit.
The card base for the card I will sharing today looks like this:
After I stamped the sentiment, Feel Better Soon and added a copper foil sticker, this the finished card:
One thing that I really like about this card kit is that it includes envelopes with white space to write the name and address of the recipient. 
If you would like to purchase products I share here on my blog, feel free to contact me.  My contact form is on the sidebar of this blog.
Today's Scripture Reading:
"In peace, I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, Lord, make me dwell in safety."  Psalm 4:8
Next week, I will share another card from this kit. 
May you have a Marvelous Monday.
Patty






No comments:

Post a Comment