Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, August 26, 2019

Marvelous Monday #67

Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 67th in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday."  Perhaps in a small way, I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings. 
Today's project is using a stamp set called Magnolia Blooms.  The sentiments include; Congratulations, Thank You, and Happy Birthday. The cards are simple and elegant. To see the projects in more depth, 
double click the photos:
Stamp Set-Magnolia Blooms

Cards Using The Stamp Set












If you would like to purchase products I share here on my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. Or if you would like to contact me, my contact form is on the right-hand side of my blog.
Today's Scripture Readings:
"Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice, and be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you." Ephesians 4:31-32.
Next week, I will share an all exclusive kit that includes everything you need to create 15 cards.
Until then, may you have a "Marvelous Monday."

Patty








No comments:

Post a Comment