Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, August 19, 2019

Marvelous Monday #66


Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 66th in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday."  Perhaps in a small way, I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings. 
Today's project is using a stamp set called Hoot Hoot Hooray. This stamp set pairs an image and a sentiment that covers many occasions including-Welcome New Baby, You Made My Day, Always Here For You, Happy Birthday and as the stamp set's namesake, Hoot Hoot Hooray.  You can add color to your stamped images with watercolor pencils. To see the projects in more depth, double click the photo:
Stamp Set-Hoot Hooray



Cards Using The Stamp Set










If you would like to purchase products I share here on my blog, feel free to leave a comment below.
Or contact me, my contact form is on the right-hand side of my blog.
Today's Scripture Reading:
"Ascribe to the Lord the glory due His name, worship the Lord in the splendor of His holiness" Psalm 29:2.
I will be back next week with some more projects.  Until then, may you have a "Marvelous Monday."

Patty


No comments:

Post a Comment