Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, August 5, 2019

Marvelous Monday #64


Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 64th in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday."  Perhaps in a small way, I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings. 
We are in the first week of August and the days can be hot, humid and sometimes rainy.  On a rainy day, it can be fun to work on some crafting projects.  I'm happy to offer an idea for a rainy day project. Using a stamp set called Delightful Day you can add a personal touch to treats, gift bags, and boxes.  To see the projects in more detail, double click the photos:

Stamp Set-Delightful Day

Projects Using The Stamp Set


















If you would like to purchase products I share here on my blog, feel free to leave a comment below.
Or contact me, my contact form is on the right-hand side of my blog.
Today's Scripture Reading:
"Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it." Psalm 34:14
I will be back next week with some adorable cards.  Until then, may you have a "Marvelous Monday."

Patty


No comments:

Post a Comment