Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, July 29, 2019

Marvelous Monday #63-Christmas In July Ideas #4

Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 63rd in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday."  Perhaps in a small way, I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings. 
For the past four weeks, I have enjoyed sharing some Christmas in July ideas. I hope that you have received some inspiration to create some projects in July. Today are two cards from a stamp set called Merry Christmas To All. With this stamp set, you can convey your message to everyone. To see the projects in more depth, double click the photo:
Stamp Set-Merry Christmas To All
Projects Using The Stamp Set


If you would like to purchase products I share here on my blog, feel free to leave a comment below.
Or you can contact me, my contact form is on the right side of this blog.
Today's Scripture Reading:
"Guard your heart above all things." Proverbs 4:23.
May you have a "Marvelous Monday."
Patty





No comments:

Post a Comment