Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, July 22, 2019

Marvelous Monday #62-Christmas In July Ideas-#3

Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 62nd in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday."  Perhaps in a small way, I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings. 
Today, I would like to continue sharing some Christmas in July project ideas. The stamp set used is called Lots of Cheer. One project is a small box to fill with treats and the other is an adorable snowman card. To see the projects in more depth, double click the photo:




Stamp Set-Lots Of Cheer

Project Using The Stamp Set
Project Using The Stamp Set


If you would like to purchase products I share here on my blog, feel free to leave a comment below or contact me, my contact form is on the right-hand side of my blog.
Today's Scripture Reading:
"A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger." Proverbs 15:1.
Next week, I will share additional Christmas in July projects.
May you have a "Marvelous Monday".
Patty



2 comments:

  1. This is a very amazing post for cheap web hosting services. in this post, you have provided all the basic information regarding.
    private label website builder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comfortabl y, the post is really the freshest on that deserving topic. I harmonise with your conclusions and definitely will thirstily look forward to your next updates.
    white label website builder

    ReplyDelete