Creative Retreat In A Box

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Terrific Tuesday #39-Product Of The Month

~Hello and welcome to Terrific Tuesday #39~
Each month I like to feature a product from Stampin Up that I use in creating my projects.
This month I'm featuring an embellishment called Opal Rounds. They add a nice, little shimmer to cards. The photo on the left shows how they come packaged. And the photo on the right shows how the Opal Rounds look on a card.


If you are looking for some handmade cards, I would like to include a link to my  Joyful Heart Gift Shop, where you will find some unique, handmade cards. A handmade card is a wonderful way to brighten someone's day.

Today's scripture reading:
"See, I have written your name on the palms of My hands." Isaiah 49:16 (NLT).


May you have a Terrific Tuesday and a blessed week.

Patty









No comments:

Post a Comment