Creative Retreat In A Box

Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Terrific Tuesday #38-My Creating Process

 ~Hello and welcome to Terrific Tuesday #38~
Each month I like to share some of the steps I use when I create projects. Right now, I'm trying to use up my large stash 😏of patterned paper. So, I have been cutting the paper in 3"x4" blocks, so they are ready for me to add to a card base. When I have a few moments, I can then grab one of these patterned paper blocks and add one to a card base, stamp a sentiment, and I'm good to go. Using this process, I was able to create 15 cards in a relatively short amount of time. 
In my Joyful Heart Gift Shop, I offer various handmade cards and small gifts for purchase.

Today's Scripture readings:
“What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare His own Son but gave Him up for us all, how will He not also with him graciously give us all things?” Romans 8:31-32.

May you have a Terrific Tuesday and a blessed week.

Patty


No comments:

Post a Comment