Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, July 1, 2019

Marvelous Monday #59

Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 59th in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday."  Perhaps in a small way, I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings. 
Today is Monday, July 1, 2019, I feel like June just simply flew by.  In three days on Thursday, we will be celebrating the 4th of July, this is a major holiday here in the USA. This day represents the birth of the United States of America as an independent nation, which dates back to July 4. 1776.  I will be celebrating with my family with some good food, time at the swimming pool, and visiting with one another. I'm looking forward to this day. Do you have any plans for the 4th of July? I would love to hear about them. Feel free to leave a comment below.
With the summer months upon us, spending time near water is a common occurrence for many of us. I would like to share a suite called Come Sail Away. This suite features a nautical theme, with maritime colors. To see the projects in more depth, double click the photo.
If you would like to purchase products I share on my blog, leave a comment below, or contact me.  My contact form is on the sidebar of this blog.
Today's Scripture Reading:
"The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you.  Do not be afraid, do not be discouraged." Deuteronomy 31:8
Next week I will begin to share some "Christmas In July" projects.
May you have a "Marvelous Monday."
Patty
 

No comments:

Post a Comment