Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, June 24, 2019

Marvelous Monday #58

Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 58th in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday."  Perhaps in a small way, I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings. 
This week I would like to share some additional cards from the Magnolia Lane Suite Magnolia Lane Suite.
The cards I'm sharing today are "Thinking Of You" and "Hello" and "Enjoy Today." To see the cards in more depth, simply double click the photo below:
If you would like to purchase items I share here on my blog, feel free to add a comment below or contact me, my contact form in on the sidebar of this blog.
Today's Scripture Reading:
"I will lift my eyes to the mountains; From whence shall my help come? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth." Psalm 121: 1-2
May you have a "Marvelous Monday."
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment