Creative Retreat In A Box

Monday, June 10, 2019

Marvelous Monday #56

Welcome to Monday.  It can be tough getting back into the swing of the things after the weekend.  This is the 56th in a series of blog posts called "Marvelous Monday."  Perhaps in a small way, I can help make Monday's a little happier by sharing some crafting projects and also share some Scripture readings. 
I've been busy creating Bridal Shower invitations for a Bridal Shower that I will be hosting in July.  Since I wanted to keep the invitations somewhat simple and yet have a handmade touch them, I created a document in Microsoft Word and then attached the invitation to cardstock-I did blackout the details of the day; however, I wanted to show you how they turned out. I also stamped the outside of the envelope using a stamp from the Perennial Birthday stamp set.  I wanted to share a link to this stamp set. https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/product/151240/perennial-birthday-cling-mount-stamp-set


If you would like to purchase items I share on my blog, feel free to comment below this post or contact me. My contact form is on the sidebar of this blog.
Today's Scripture Reading:
"One thing I have asked from the Lord, that I shall seek; That I may dwell in the house of the Lord, all the days of my life." Psalm 27:4.
May you have a "Marvelous Monday."

Patty


No comments:

Post a Comment